Alcohol Rehab In Shimla
Revive Life Foundation’s alcohol rehab in Shimla Treatment Programs are designed with a multi-disciplinary and medically guided approach that focuses on healing the patient. Treatment is personalized based on the patient’s addictive substance(s), personal history, family history, circumstances that led to addiction, gender, physical health, and other variables. The Program includes a combination of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), the 12 Step Program approved by the World Health Organization, and Family Therapy. The holistic treatment approach at Revive Life Foundation’s alcohol rehab in Shimla ensures comprehensive care for patients, addressing their unique needs and fostering long-lasting recovery, Through compassionate support and evidence-based therapies, individuals can rebuild their lives.
Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Treatment for alcohol addiction at Revive Life Foundation begins with detox to flush out alcohol and other drugs from the body.
- After detox, patients receive psychoeducation on the biological, psychological, and social effects of alcohol dependence using the bio-psycho-social model.
- Treatment also includes individual counselling sessions and group therapy sessions.
- Revive Life Foundation has a team of specialists who are well-trained and equipped to provide medical or empirically validated psychological interventions for substance abuse.
- The interventions include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Interpersonal Therapy (IPT), supportive and group therapy.
- The foundation follows the 12-Step Program as recommended by WHO for addiction treatment during and post-treatment.
- Family Counselling is also provided as a part of the Treatment Plan, with a focus on Psycho Education for family members.
Latest Case Studies
Imperdiet aliquet est vel nulla turpis eu consequat ullamcorper a egestas suspendisse faucibus eu velit, phasellus pulvinar lorem et libero et tortor, sapien nulla.