Drug Deaddiction In Shimla
Drug deaddiction in Shimla provides a multi-disciplinary and medically guided approach to treating prescription drug addiction. Our drug addiction rehabilitation programs are tailored to the individual needs of each client, taking into consideration their personal and family history, gender, physical health, and other relevant factors.
Prescribed Drugs Treatment
- Drug deaddiction in Shimla can be addictive and may cause physical and mental health problems, including withdrawal symptoms, anxiety, depression, and overdose.
- Our treatment approach includes a highly effective detox program under medical supervision, coupled with personal counselling, group therapy sessions, and the 12-step program recommended by the World Health Organization.
- We also offer medication-assisted treatment (MAT) that helps control cravings and reduces withdrawal symptoms, allowing clients to focus on their recovery.
- Our team of experts provides education on the risks and benefits of prescription drugs and their potential for addiction, helping clients understand their addiction and develop coping mechanisms to manage triggers and cravings.
- Drug deaddiction in Shimla rehabilitation program also involves family therapy, helping families understand the addiction and supporting them through the recovery process.
- Our goal is to help clients achieve long-term recovery and improve their quality of life by providing them with the tools they need to manage their addiction and prevent relapse.
Drug deaddiction in Shimla consists of evidence-based therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), the 12-Step Program recommended by the World Health Organization, and Family Therapy.
Heroin is an opioid drug made from morphine and can cause major health problems like miscarriages, heart infections, and death from overdose.