Inpatient Program / Residential Programs
Our Integrated Inpatient/Residential Program at Nasha Mukti Kendra Shimla is a combination of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, and a 12-Step Program approved by the World Health Organization. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra Shimla offers comprehensive care and support.
- Detailed Medical and Psychological Assessment – Assessment by our treatment team to evaluate medical and mental health to personalize recovery plan.
- Medically Supervised Detoxification – Evaluation by doctors and nurses to determine appropriate medical intervention.
- Psychiatric / Psychological Therapy – Mental health assessment and therapy.
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Stress, Anger and Grief Management
- In-house AA/NA Meetings – AA/NA meetings in-house attended by fellowship members.
- Yoga, Meditation & Therapy Classes – For all-round development.
- Motivational Interviews
- Recreational Activities
- Problem Solving Skills
- Life Skills Management
- Goal Setting
- Family Therapy – Establishing trust, building healthy communication and eliminating enabling behavior.
- Introduction to Al-anon – which is a family support group for people that have a loved one suffering from addiction.
- Relapse Prevention – Helping formulate a plan to avoid relapse under certain scenarios.
- Regular Follow-up – To assist with day-to-day challenges in recovery.
Treatment Program for clients who are not able to take time out to stay in an in-patient Rehab.
Healing together for lasting recovery. Expert therapists, improved communication, and strong support network.
counseling sessions, as well as regular support group attendance are frequent components.
Housing can be a valuable step in your recovery journey.
Latest Case Studies
Imperdiet aliquet est vel nulla turpis eu consequat ullamcorper a egestas suspendisse faucibus eu velit, phasellus pulvinar lorem et libero et tortor, sapien nulla.