Heroin De Addiction
- Revive Life Foundation’s Treatment Programs are designed with a multi-disciplinary and medically guided approach that focuses on healing the patient.
- Treatment is personalised based on the patient’s addictive substance(s), personal history, family history, circumstances that led to addiction, gender, physical health, and other variables.
- The Program includes a combination of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), the 12 Step Program approved by the World Health Organization, and Family Therapy
Heroin Addiction Treatment:
- Heroin is an opioid drug made from morphine and can cause major health problems like miscarriages, heart infections, and death from overdose.
- At Revive Life Foundation, treatment for Heroin Addiction begins with Detox conducted by medical professionals to flush the body of drugs and relieve withdrawal symptoms, thereby reducing medical complications.
- Treatment includes a program that combines pharmacological options like synthetic opiates (Methadone, Buprenorphine, Methadone, and Subutex), which are particularly useful in blocking the effects of heroin and controlling withdrawal symptoms, along with psychotherapy.
- In-patient treatment for Heroin Addiction at Revive Life Foundation is therapeutic and provides a drug-free environment for recovery.
- The program lasts 3-6 months and is designed to provide effective long-term recovery.
The program consists of evidence-based therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), the 12-Step Program recommended by the World Health Organization, and Family Therapy.
Prescription drugs can be addictive and may cause physical and mental health problems, including withdrawal symptoms, anxiety, depression, and overdose.
Latest Case Studies
Imperdiet aliquet est vel nulla turpis eu consequat ullamcorper a egestas suspendisse faucibus eu velit, phasellus pulvinar lorem et libero et tortor, sapien nulla.