Drug rehab in Shimla, Treatment Programs are personalized for each client based on factors like the addictive substance(s), personal and family history, gender, and physical health.
Drug Rehab In Shimla
- The program consists of evidence-based therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), the 12-Step Program recommended by the World Health Organization, and Family Therapy.
- Cannabis/Marijuana can cause short-term and long-term side effects, including memory impairment, dry mouth, impaired motor skills, red eyes, paranoia/anxiety, addiction, and decreased mental ability in those who started regular use as teenagers.
- Drug rehab in Shimla adopts a long-term treatment approach for clients and provides education on self-management.
- The foundation has a successful track record of treating co-morbid addictions and several mental disorders simultaneously.
- Treatment includes a highly effective detox program, personal counselling, group therapy sessions, and an introduction to the 12-step program as per the WHO’s recommendations.
- Clients are given a deeper understanding of Cannabis/Marijuana and its effects on the body and mind.
- The foundation offers a family program to support families through the recovery process and prepare them for the future.
Heroin is an opioid drug made from morphine and can cause major health problems like miscarriages, heart infections, and death from overdose.
Prescription drugs can be addictive and may cause physical and mental health problems, including withdrawal symptoms, anxiety, depression, and overdose.
Latest Case Studies
Imperdiet aliquet est vel nulla turpis eu consequat ullamcorper a egestas suspendisse faucibus eu velit, phasellus pulvinar lorem et libero et tortor, sapien nulla.